Obligation of data confidentiality
The company ECCOS inženjering d.o.o. (hereinafter: Eccos) holds the protection of personal data security and privacy important, so its business is conducted in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection and security. Below we indicate which data Eccos can collect, how this data is used and kept, to whom it can be disclosed, and what your rights are regarding the protection of personal data.
The data controller shall be ECCOS inženjering d.o.o. at the address 1. Pile 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
What are Personal data?
Personal data are all data relating to an individual whose identity has been established or can be established (“subject”); an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, etc.
What information does Eccos collect about you?
Eccos collects only those personal data that you voluntarily provide through your job application at firstname.lastname@example.org, via the official e-mail address email@example.com or otherwise by accessing the Eccos website (e.g. surveys, for the purpose of direct marketing or market research, etc.), sending by mail and the like.
By using telecommunication services to access webpages, your communication data (e.g. IP address) and/or usage data (e.g. information about the start, end, and extent of each access, and information about the telecommunications services you accessed) were technically generated and could potentially relate to personal data. If there is a need, your communication or use data will be collected, processed, and used for the purposes specified in this Statement in accordance with the applicable legal framework for data protection and security. This is explained below in the Rules on the treatment of cookies.
Purpose of collecting and processing personal data
Eccos may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to respond to your queries or requests, process an order or job application, or grant access to specific information or offers.
• in order to establish a relationship with the user, we can store and process personal data to better understand your business needs and find ways to improve our products and services.
• we may use personal data to contact you regarding Eccos’ offer to support your business needs
• to conduct online surveys that would help us better understand customer needs.
If you do not want your personal data to be used to support customer relations (especially for direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice.
Who can access your personal data?
We do not sell your personal data to third parties or place it on the market. Eccos may provide personal data to third parties only with your consent and for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations, contracts, protecting the interests of users and Eccos and preventing possible misuse.
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contractual relationship with Eccos, i.e. as long as you have your consent to the processing of personal data and for the time for which we are legally obliged to keep certain data, without the possibility of active processing of personal data.
Your rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), everyone whose personal data we process has the following rights:
• access to data – the right to access the personal data being processed
• the right to correction – the right to request the correction of inaccurate and / or supplementation of personal data
• deletion of data («right to forget») – the subject has the right to obtain from the controller the deletion of personal data relating to him
• the right to limit processing – in certain situations the subject has the right to request that the processing be limited with the exception of storage and some other types of processing
• the right to object – the subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data
• the right to data portability – the right to receive and transmit data to another controller
• the right to withdraw consent – if the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right, without any consequences, to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by submitting a request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that at your request we will not further collect and process your personal data unless Eccos has a legitimate reason to process data that goes beyond the interests of the subject and to protect legal claims.
Pursuant to Article 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the subject has the right to withdraw their consent or consent to the collection of their personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
Rules for handling cookies – information that is automatically stored on your computer
When you access our website, we automatically collect certain information about you, such as the type of web browser and operating system you use, the domain name of the websites you access, the number of visits, the average time spent on the site, the pages viewed, and so on. This data can be used and exchanged to track the views of your web pages and improve their work or content.
We store such information in the form of cookies in order to automatically recognize your computer on the next visit. Cookies can help us in various ways, for example to better adapt the website to your interests.
Types of cookies that Eccos uses or can use:
• Necessary cookies are essential for the operation of our websites and the use of their features and/or services (e.g. they allow you to navigate through them and the ability to log in to secure areas). When you use the Eccos website, you automatically consent to the use of the necessary cookies without which it cannot function.
• Performance cookies and functional cookies collect information about how visitors use our internal site and the information collected is anonymous. They allow our website to remember the selections and adjustments you made during the visit and provide enhanced personal features (remembering changes in language settings or whether the user is a citizen or a legal entity).
• Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the individual user, and thus more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
Cookies are used for the functioning of all features of the website and a better user experience, and can be temporary (stored only during visits to the website) or permanent (they remain stored on the user’s computer even after the visit). Cookies can help us in a variety of ways, such as making web pages better suited to your interests, or saving your password so you do not have to enter it every time. We stress that Eccos only uses Necessary cookies and Performance and functional cookies. Necessary cookies cannot be turned off, but if you do not want Eccos to use Performance and Functional Cookies, please select I do not accept this category of cookies in the “pop-up window”. Eccos may use Marketing Cookies as needed, but you have a right to disable them as well.
Delete cookies from your computer
Cookies are text files that are placed on the user’s computer by the Internet server used by the user. If you do not want to receive cookies, you must set your browser’s settings to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or receive alerts before saving cookies. We store cookies for seven days.
Links to other webpages
Eccos webpages contain links to other webpages. Eccos is not responsible for the privacy or content of other webpages.