Obligation of data confidentiality
The company ECCOS inženjering d.o.o. (hereinafter: Eccos) holds the protection of personal data security and privacy important, so its business is conducted in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection and security. Below we indicate which data Eccos can collect, how this data is used and kept and to whom it can be disclosed.
Eccos will not collect any personal data via its webpages (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) unless you voluntarily provide them (e.g. by logging-in, polls), if you give your consent or, if applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data permit so.
By submitting your personal data, you allow us to use them to respond to your queries, process an order, or grant access to specific information or offers. Furthermore, in order to establish a relationship with you as a user:
• We can store and process personal data to better understand your business needs and find ways to improve our products and services;
• We may use personal data to contact you regarding Eccos’ offer to support your business needs or
• to conduct online surveys that would help us better understand customer needs.
If you do not want your personal data to be used to support customer relations (especially for direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell your personal data to third parties or place it on the market.
Limitation of purpose
Eccos will collect, use, or post personal data that you provide only for the purposes you are familiar with, unless this is:
• done for another purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which personal data is collected,
• necessary for the preparation, negotiation and fulfillment of the contract concluded with you,
• required by law or required by the relevant state or judicial authorities,
• necessary to conduct court or other proceedings
• necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities on the Eccos information and technology system
Communication or usage data
By using telecommunication services to access webpages, your communication data (e.g. IP address) or usage data (e.g. information about the start, end, and extent of each access, and information about the telecommunications services you accessed) were technically generated and could potentially relate to personal data. If there is a need, your communication or usage data will be collected, processed, and used in accordance with the applicable legal framework for data protection and security.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our webpages, we can automatically (i.e. not via login) collect non-personal data (such as the type of network browser and the operating system you are using, the domain name of the network pages from which you access, the number of visits, average time spent on the pages, browsed pages etc.). This data can be used and exchanged to track the views of our webpages and improve their operation or content.
Cookies – information that is automatically stored on your computer
When you view one of our webpages, we can store some data on your computer in the form of cookies to automatically identify your computer at the next visit. Cookies can help us in a variety of ways, such as making webpages better suited to your interests, or saving your password so you do not have to enter it each time. If you do not want to receive cookies, you must set your browser’s settings to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies, or receive alerts before saving cookies.
Eccos undertakes technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration and from unauthorized disclosure or access.
Links to other webpages
Eccos’ webpages contain links to other webpages. Eccos is not responsible for the privacy or content of other webpages.
Questions and comments
Eccos will respond to reasonable requests related to personal data review and correction, complementing, or deletion of inaccurate data. Regularly check this page to get all the up-to-date information.
By registering, the user gives their consent to the collection, use, processing and transfer of their personal data. Only an adult can register.
• consent that Eccos may, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations regulating the protection of personal data, process personal data for the purpose of own records and statistics, creating customer databases, providing information on products and services, supplying information on delivery, delivering promotional materials, improving customer relations and improving services. Eccos may provide this data to third parties for the purpose of performing their services, protecting the interests of users and Eccos and preventing possible misuse;
• need for a better insight and understanding of individual needs and user needs as well as the development of the best possible quality of all Eccos’ services, resulting in increased customer satisfaction; giving consent for Eccos to contact them in writing, by telephone, by text and/or by e-mail, and to deliver to their home address materials to inform them about special offers and news about Eccos’ products and services; providing data to third parties required to perform the above-mentioned.
The controller shall be ECCOS inženjering d.o.o. at the address 1. Pile 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
According to Art. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data subject shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. Withdrawing consent shall be as easy as it was to give consent.
You can submit your withdrawal personally to Eccos offices via mail to the above address or by e-mail at email@example.com.
After careful reading and understanding of this statement, clicking «OK» within the cookie notification bar allows Eccos as the controller to use your personal data collected on these webpages to enable access and initiatives offered on the webpages, for market research, for sending information, offers and advertising materials about new services and/or products by Eccos.